PLS12: THE TWELFTH PANHELLENIC LOGIC SYMPOSIUM June 26-30, 2019, Anogeia, Crete, Greece Organized by the University of Crete panhellenic-logic-symposium.org/
IMPORTANT DATES Deadline for submission: 25 February 2019 Notification: 25 March 2019 Final version due: 29 April 2019
INVITED TALKS / TUTORIALS
– Joan Bagaria, University of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain – Michael Detlefsen, University of Notre Dame, USA – Mirna Dzamonja, University of East Anglia, UK – Fernando Ferreira, University of Lisbon, Portugal – Simona Ronchi Della Rocca, University of Turin, Italy – Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh, Queen Mary University of London, UK – Theodore Slaman, University of California, Berkeley, USA – Patrick Speissegger, McMaster University, Canada – Boris Zilber, University of Oxford, UK
FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS
The Scientific Committee cordially invites all researchers in the area of the conference to submit their papers for presentation at PLS12. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the symposium, who will make final decisions on acceptance. During the symposium, each accepted paper will be presented by one of its authors.
Areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
– Computability Theory – History and Philosophy of Logic – Logic in Computer Science – Model Theory – Nonclassical and Modal Logics – Proof Theory – Set Theory
Papers, in PDF format, should be prepared using the EasyChair class style (easychair.org/publications/for_authors), be written in English, and adhere to a space limit of 6 pages.
Submission is to be done via EasyChair at:
POSTER SESSION AND MENTORING SESSION
Graduate students and young researchers are invited to submit a short abstract on work in progress that may not be ready for a regular contributed talk. Those accepted will be able to present their work in poster form in a special poster session. The session will also feature a mentoring component whereby senior researchers will discuss the posters and provide feedback to the authors.
Interested students and young researchers should submit abstracts of no more than one page in PDF form by 26 May 2019, by sending them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some travel grants will be provided for students and young researchers. Details will be uploaded on the conference website.
– George Barmpalias, Chinese Academy of Sciences – Costas Dimitracopoulos, University of Athens – Pantelis Eleftheriou, University of Konstanz (co-chair) – Vassilis Gregoriades, University of Turin – Antonis Kakas, University of Cyprus – Vasileios Koutavas, Trinity College Dublin – Christos Kyriacou, University of Cyprus – Nikolaos Papaspyrou, National Technical University of Athens – Thanases Pheidas, University of Crete – Rizos Sklinos, Université Lyon 1 – Alexandra Soskova, Sofia University – Yannis Stephanou, University of Athens – Konstantinos Tsaprounis, University of the Aegean – Nikos Tzevelekos, Queen Mary University of London (co-chair) – Stathis Zachos, National Technical University of Athens
– Dimitra Chompitaki, University of Crete – Nikolaos Papaspyrou, National Technical University of Athens – Thanases Pheidas, University of Crete (chair) – Konstantinos Tsaprounis, University of the Aegean
SYMPOSIUM WEBPAGE: panhellenic-logic-symposium.org/ E-MAIL: email@example.com
– Pantelis Eleftheriou (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Nikos Tzevelekos (email@example.com) Chairs of the Scientific Committee
– Thanases Pheidas (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chair of the Organizing Committee