Second Call for Papers Sixteenth International Conference on
Computability and Complexity in Analysis (CCA 2019) cca-net.de/cca2019/
July 8-11, 2019, Zagreb, Croatia
Submission deadline: March 13, 2019 ______________________________________________________________
The conference CCA 2019 is followed by the conference Computability in Europe (CiE 2019) that takes place in Durham, UK, from July 15-19, 2019.
– Computable analysis – Complexity on real numbers – Constructive analysis – Domain theory and analysis – Effective descriptive set theory – Theory of representations – Computable numbers, subsets and functions – Randomness and computable measure theory – Models of computability on real numbers – Realizability theory and analysis – Reverse analysis – Weihrauch complexity – Real number algorithms – Implementation of exact real number arithmetic
– Hannes Diener (Christchurch, New Zealand) – Jacques Duparc (Lausanne, Switzerland) – Hugo Férée (Kent, UK) – Guido Gherardi (Bologna, Italy) – Bruce Kapron (Victoria, Canada) – Joël Ouaknine (Saarbrücken, Germany) – Svetlana Selivanova (Daejeon, Republic of Korea and Novosibirsk, Russia)
Scientific Programme Committee
– Verónica Becher (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – Vasco Brattka, chair (Munich, Germany) – Akitoshi Kawamura, co-chair (Fukuoka, Japan) – Neil Lutz (Pennsylvania, USA) – Alberto Marcone (Udine, Italy) – André Nies (Auckland, New Zealand) – Peter Schuster (Verona, Italy) – Dieter Spreen (Siegen, Germany) – Florian Steinberg (Saclay, France) – Sebastiaan Terwijn (Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
– Konrad Burnik (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) – Marko Horvat (Zagreb, Croatia) – Zvonko Iljazović, chair (Zagreb, Croatia) – Matea Kalinić (Split, Croatia) – Bojan Pažek (Zagreb, Croatia)
Funding and Sponsoring
– This conference is funded by the Croatian Science Foundation (HRZZ). – Funding opportunities for student members of the Association for Symbolic Logic (ASL) are available. Applications should be directed to the Association for Symbolic Logic three months prior to the meeting, following the instructions on the web page.
Authors are invited to submit 1-2 pages abstracts in PDF format, including references via the following web page:
If full versions of papers are already available as technical report or arXiv version, then corresponding links should be added to the reference list. Final versions of abstracts might be distributed to participants in hard copy and/or in electronic form.
– Submission deadline: March 13, 2019 – Notification of authors: April 15, 2019 – Final version: May 6, 2019 – Registration deadline: May 20, 2019